Besch Design Ltd. works very closely with each and every client in order to assure that the desires and dreams of the clients are met. We do not prescribe to any one style or belief but rather we treat each project as a new beginning that is specific to that client’s vision as well as the environment in which it is developed. Whether it is a 100 unit mixed use building, a small home addition or interior renovation, each of these projects are started with a blank canvas.
Our office atmosphere is set up in a very collaborative way so that everyone involved on a project can interject there ideas and thoughts as they apply to the specific project. From the overall concept in the beginning of the project, to the finite details that are developed for the construction documents, we are all part of the team.
Our projects are known for their design integrity and their functional value. We are consistently evaluating, and redefining our approach in an effort to keep pace with the ever changing world of design.
Besch Design, Ltd. has completed a variety of projects, ranging in scope from interior renovations to multi-unit mixed use developments. Besch Design, Ltd. has projects throughout the Chicago land area in Illinois, as well as in the states of Florida, Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, California, as well as Belize, Central America.
Project Types include:
- Custom Single Family Residential
- Custom Single Family Additions and Interior Renovations
- Multi-Family Residential Developments
- Mixed Use Developments
- Interior Corporate Office Build-outs
- Sports Facility Training and Mixed Use Development
- Feasibility and Planning Analysis
Steven P. Besch – President/Founder
Steven P. Besch has been practicing architecture for more than twenty years and coordinates all aspects or a project from the design inception to the completion of the structure. Steven has a Masters of Architecture from the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and is licensed in the states of Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects and the Association of Licensed Architects. Steven has been involved in the community in which he resides by having served on the following boards or committees:
- Queen of All Saints Pastoral Council 2010 – 2012
- Queen of All Saints School Council 2006 – 2012
- Nominating Committee Chair 2008 – 2012
- Finance Committee Chair 2009 – 2012
- Alderman Margaret Laurino’s Neighborhood Design Committee 2008 – 2009
- Tasked with the development of creating a published set of design guidelines to be used by architects and home owners, as an example of how to create new projects and renovations that are compatible within the surrounding Sauganash Residential Neighborhood area.
- Resurrection College Prep High School Strategic Planning Committee for the development of a three year long range plan, for the school. – Currently Serving
Steven is a Self-Certified Architect with the City of Chicago, and also holds a Registered Energy Professional Certification with the City of Chicago.